Friday, September 10, 2010

Playstation 3 Firmware 3.42 is FINE

   Read the title again if it needs to be reiterated. I upgraded my PS3 to 3.42 as soon as it was released and everything's fine on my 60GB OG. I've been playing Japanese games, European games, playing Blu-Rays, and watching DVDs on the Playstation 3 for the past week without a glitch. Ya heard me? Not a glitch.

   What about the people who are complaining that their PS3s with 3.42 are crashing like Niagara Falls? They're what I call a "Vocal Minority." You know those people. They make a lot of noise but they represent a minority. Sort of like those Toyota drivers who were claiming that their cars were mysteriously speeding up were a vocal minority who got paraded in front of the news crews. Remember that one middle-aged guy whose Toyota sped up and crashed into another person's car? He was found to be a con artist who was heavily in debt and was hoping for a Toyota payout. I'm not saying that the people who're claiming their PS3s are clamming up are con-artists but maybe they're Xbox fanboys who don't even have a PS3. Maybe they're Jailbreak resellers trying to get into Sony's craw. Maybe they have a lot of time on their hands. Who knows. What I do know is they're a vocal minority.

No comments:

Post a Comment