Friday, September 17, 2010

Bolthouse Carrot Juice

   I got back from the Korean market about an hour ago and I got the carrot juice seen to the left. The bottle that I bought looks a little larger but I wish they sold them in a one gallon size. That bottle was $4.99 but I'd pay $8.99 if I had to. The carrot juice is so good. So good. I know "carrot juice" sounds nasty but Bolthouse Carrot Juice is amazing. Although there's no white sugar added, the juice is sweet and smooth as it washes down my gullet. I remember that they had a botulism scare a few years ago but that didn't scare me away. The information from their website:

The Bolthouse Difference

Our juice’s fresh taste begins in the fields. We plant our carrots in California's finest farmland, which is known for yielding sweet carrots. After being harvested, the carrots are juiced within 24 hours to ensure maximum quality and freshness.

  • Baby-cut carrots with smaller cores and sweeter taste.
  • Juiced within 24 hours of harvest.
  • Carrots cold-pressed to preserve freshness.
  • No preservatives and nothing artificial.
  • Flash-pasteurized and cold-filled for longer shelf life and farm fresh taste.
  • 100% Juice, 100% Natural.

No comments:

Post a Comment