Friday, September 17, 2010

Baby Chun Li

   Baby Chun Li. Can you believe it? Cuter than anything I've ever seen! Are you serious, Wendy?

   Only people who've read the infamous Wendy's review would get the reference from that last sentence. Fryer chicks are always mean and pissed off, by the way.

   I don't know where the Baby Chun Li photo comes from. A friend sent it to me and it's probably been making the rounds. Baby Chun Li appears to be inside an airport hangar or something. Maybe she's in a Metro somewhere. Who knows but the photo made me laugh today after a busy day at work. The company has been making acquisitions and buying smaller companies that aren't even in the field that we're in but there's a diversification plan in place. The smaller companies aren't even on the internet but more in the distribution part of the supply chain but whatever. I'm not going to sweat it and I'll continue doing my part as a cog in the machine. Click on Baby Chun Li to get a bigger picture and use it as your wallpaper.

No comments:

Post a Comment