Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Fredrik Ekholm - Showreel 2011

Fredrik Ekholm - Showreel 2011 from Fredrik Ekholm on Vimeo.


From the video's description:
Here is finally my latest reel with a collection of work from 2010 - 2011.

I had the pleasure of working with great people during the past year.

Credits
Sound Design: zeligsound.com

0:00 Intro showreel / Motion design: me
0:12 Chiller Ident / 3D: Me & Sam Brandhildh - Compositing & Art direction: Onesize
0:16 Toshiba Cocoon / 3D: me & Sam Brandhildh - Compositing & Art direction: Visual Catering
0:17 Gaia 10 / Motion design: me, Steffen Knoesgaard, Simon Holmedal - Art direction: Marius Bauer
0:20 Toshiba Cocoon / 3D: me & Sam Brandhildh - Compositing & Art direction: Visual Catering
0:26 Gaia 10 / Motion design: me, Steffen Knoesgaard, Simon Holmedal - Art direction: Marius Bauer
0:28 Intro showreel 2010 / Motion design: me
0:30 Toshiba Impulse / Motion design: me & Sam Brandhildh - Art direction: Visual Catering
0:38 Split Second Game Loader / My role: Compositing & texturing - Motion design: Onesize
0:41 Help mijn man heeft een hobby / 3D: Me & Daniël Pikkemaat - Compositing & Art direction: me
0:43 Heartbeat / Motion design: me & Simon Holmedal
0:46 Quants / Motion design: me & Simon Holmedal
0:48 Toshiba Black Beauty / Motion design: me & Sam Brandhildh - Art direction: Visual Catering
0:53 Heartbeat / Motion design: me & Simon Holmedal
0:56 Outro showreel / Motion design: me

behance.net/​fredrike
fredrikekholm.se

No comments:

Post a Comment